+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 13 year old wants to join Facebook

Arrow My 13 year old wants to join Facebook

My daughter is 13 years old and is insisting on making a Facebook profile for herself. Apparently, 13 year olds are allowed to be on Facebook...? But i dont think it is safe. i want to monitor her account myself. I want to explain privacy and all to her.? Should i allow her to set up her page? Should i set her privacy settings myself?

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with letting her on Facebook so far as you set her privacy settings to the highest and explain that she should only let her friends friend her on FB and be careful about the photos that she shares on Facebook. Explain that she should create friend lists so that she can decide which information she wants to share with which people. Also, you should friend her yourself and insist that she share her password with you. Assure her that you will not invade her privacy but just wish to keep the password for safety sakes. Keep your email ID as the backup email ID. this should all keep your daughter safe on Facebook. If you forbid her, she will lie but still use it as it is a peer-pressure related urge to be on Facebook..

I agree with Hetal. You can let your daughter join facebook but do monitor her while she is online. Monitor her social circles. Teach her net etiquette. Teach her what and how much to share and also guide her about privacy settings. If used properly, then facebook can be a good platform for keeping touch with friends. Make sure to be her friend in facebook so that you can easily monitor her moves. Teach her all about being safe online

Maintain the nice perform, i examine handful of content with this internet site and also I do believe your topic will be genuine intriguing and contains received sectors regarding great details. The world hopes for more people like you who aren’t afraid too mention how they believe. Always follow your heart and what is right. We only want what's best for our child.

Hi. You can control the time that your daughter uses for Facebook and limit it. Of course, social have advantages and disadvantages. The choice of a particular social network depends solely on the scope of your business and the target audience. Many well-known bloggers have gained their popularity since the teenage period. Many of them use special services those that help them to be recognizable and promote their personal brand. Why do I need a lot of followers on Twitter? People create Twitter accounts for various reasons. Someone is driven by curiosity, someone is promoting their business, some are talking with friends on Twitter. Check it out

It's really dangerous, but all their friends use it, you can't help but let your child use Facebook, my son also plays happy wheels 2 hours a day

Is the situation in Australia the same?

It's okay, let the world know

JIklou's Avatar Junior Member
    In Australia, the proportion of 13-year-old Facebook users appears to be growing. It generally seems like around the beginning of high school (usually 12/13), kids start using social media quite often. Facebook and Snapchat are the most popular platforms for kids of this age.
    I want to say that they make good content. Many of them have a large audience. You can also do like them. Try buy facebook.com likes. I did it myself and do not regret it, it was a worthwhile investment

Saya sangat menyukainya dengan cara yang disediakan dalam artikel ini. Ini adalah permainan yang luar biasa.

Hi! Just use Parent's control and set the limit of time to be online. You can't stop modern teens from online social media... they will find a way to register anyway. Also, it is important to talk about secure rules of behavior on the net...

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! A4 Poster Display Stand

Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. judi poker online

On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. CSC

You can join Facebook but remember that you have to use a VPN to protect your personal data or information from eye of hackers. You can use kaspersky vpn coupon to get it at a very discounted price.

I think it's fine for teenagers to use Facebook. But the time spended on social media should be limited of course.

rfsky's Avatar Junior Member
    It's basically OK to let a teenager to use Facebook or other social media. However, a parent should make sure their children are safe on the internet. For example, a lot of platforms offer the feature of parental control or parental monitoring that are highly recommended. Also, one can use a VPN to increase online security. In addition, parents should make sure that their children don't spend too much time online.

You're a brilliat content writer and I wish that i can see the best of you in future too. As you all know that there are many Best Legit Survey Sites of 2021 which provides you the rewards for surveys and we comes in that list only. Become our respondent now, quickly sign up on the website.

djshad's Avatar Junior Member
    Get away this little bitch from facebook. If you want to give your daughter some good memories, just let her to watch dota 2 tournaments on https://hawk.live/. I also watch them with my son

It is not required in this age.

Hi parents, yes I know most of kids want to join Facebook, snapchat, Instagram even at the age of 12 years. If we think about it, it is not required and we should not allow them to do so. Actually after joining it, they will not go outside, they will not play practical games, they will not talk to you. It will spoil their carrier, future and health. So I always oppose this.

Second thing is that there are lots of scams in social media platforms. You simply get to know about them by searching Facebook scams, snapchat cheating, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast