+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Outdoor games for height

Outdoor games for height

Which games can help in increasing height of children? My kids are not growing taller and my friend suggested me to encourage them to take part in outdoor sports or games but I do not know which one? Guide me

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Height is determined on genes, physical fittness and many other parameters. If your child is not growing taller, then find out the reason. You could encourage your kid to be physically active and play a lot of basket ball. Basketball helps in increasing the height.

Hanging is a good form of stretching and it also helps to increase the height. Jungle gyms in parks are good for growing kids. My son was short in height, so I used to take him to a park, where he used to hang on the jungle gym. It helped him a lot.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    i do not think that any sports can help in increasing height. Height is genetically predetermined. I had tried everything from hanging, playing basketball and other outdoor sports but I could not be tall. So I m saying from my personal experience that height is a personal issue that is predetermined.

playing basketball and doing yoga can help in increasing height..

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Any sort of physical activity helps in increase in height. Along with physical activity a good diet is a must. Activities that make use of stretching such as volleyball, basketball etc do help but ultimately what matters is the genes.

Never thought that height can be increased this way