+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to win friends and influence people

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

How to win friends and influence people

How is the book 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'? I am thinking of buying this one as this will be quite helpful. Has anyone read this book?

I have read this book and I would rate 4 out of 5. When I started reading it, It thought that it would be just a good book but I liked it more than I thought I would.
    I liked the examples given here and the language is simple. It is a timeless book.
    the techniques given here are superb and very much applicable to real life. I enjoyed reading it twice and even applied some of the techniques to my life.

This is an amazing book that helps to live a meaningful life. The examples illustrated are worth as they are from real lives. This book is not a quick read. It must be read slowly and should be applied in our lives to achieve the results

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I read the book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" many times. It made all the difference in human relations and I made the transition to a people person and also have developed strong leadership skills.I am much happier now than before.

Do such kind of books really help?