+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best thriller book

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Best thriller book

Inferno is the latest thriller. It is quite engrossing. I was quite hooked up till I finished reading it. I am sure its a treat for thriller lovers.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Inferno is by Dan Brown. I didn't find this book much interesting. Midway, it was quite boring but after that story picks up. As the starting is not so good, so it slightly feels boring. I would advise not to read the book, unless you are a Dan Brown fan.

If you like Dan Brown, you will love Inferno even though it's formulaic and over- the-top.It does not live up to the standard set by the first two novels of Dan Brown. It does not appear like
    Dan Brown's novel.

A very good thriller book. After a long time I got to read a good book. Though slightly boring in the middle part but after that it picks up and becomes interesting.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    A very good thriller book. After a long time I got to read a good book. Though slightly boring in the middle part but after that it picks up and becomes interesting.

I've read all the Dan Brown books and enjoyed all of them, I wanted to read this a lot time but I was disappointed, This book seems to be repeated case. I did not like this book.

Haven't read it but it seems like a great book. I'll add it to my Goodreads list. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I see you're talking for books. I advise you to read this book https://pdfmania.com/fiction/103-han...ghtingale.html
    In general, reading books is very useful. I think you like to do it. Books help to learn a lot of useful things, and become smarter. Read books and know more than others.