+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should I save my debit card receipts?

Red face Should I save my debit card receipts?

My dad just gifted me a debit card for my birthday! He told me this is my new pocket money system. When you pay by debit card, the shops all give you bills. Why? Should i save these bills? For what reason/purpose?

No you dont need to save the bills. Only reason to keep the bills would be to keep track of your spenditure. but now with smart phones, all you need to do is either download your banks app or one of those daily expenditure managers. Add all your expenses on it, so you can keep track..

Hi! With the growing popularity of cashless payments, the Green Dot Corporation debit card is becoming a beneficial tool that provides convenience and security. You can purchase this card almost anywhere, from large shopping centers to small local stores. And if you can't find where to buy this card, you can call the green dot corporation customer service number and they will be happy to provide you with the address of the nearest retailer who will provide you with the prepaid debit card you need.