+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bed Sheet Laundry Washing

Question Bed Sheet Laundry Washing

How often should bed sheets be washed? Is it better to wash bed sheets by hand or is it better to use washing machines to wash bed sheets and other house laundry?

Sheets are changed every Sunday, but duvets can go 2-4 weeks between washes. Sometimes I'll wash the pillowcases more often. It all depends on the feeling. If they are smelling nice, than it means they are clean. During summer however I wash them much often.

I change my sheets about once a month. I shower before bed, so I am always getting into bed clean.now I have got a puppy, so now I frequently wash the bedsheets may be every 2 weeks. if the puppy is shedding, i try to do weekly. pillowcases get changed out weekly.

Bed sheet washing is a very important process for the users of the bed sheets. The bed sheet users can get their best quality of sheets from JLH beds&mattress companies. But in the case of regular washing, there are many things that can go wrong in this process. Some of these things include damage to the fabric, dirt on the fabric and even shrinkage of the fabric after drying.