+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem of Mice

Angry Problem of Mice

my building has a lot of mice problems. they climb into my 5th floor flat from the windows! We put mouse traps every where but new and new mice keep coming. they go into our cutlery drawer, our storage room and all. what can we do to prevent m ice from entering our house???

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Pepper mint oil works as a deterrent for mice. Mice do not like the smell of this oil as it is too strong for them. soak a few cotton balls in the stuff, and then place them in places where mice are known to occur, mice will be repelled. they can’t stand the smell of peppermint.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    wipe the counters and sweep the kitchen floor daily at night. Make sure that all the food is covered. Mice have a strong sense of smell so it needs all the food item to be covered. A little bit of prevention goes a long way.

yaah a clean house doesnt attracts the menance roddents.
    I know it tedious after whole day of work but its necessary to keep the kitchen clean

there are gadgets ,
    Like a plug in which with there noise and that decibel is not heard\by s but is a nuisance to the pests and the pest dont come in hose .

Try it

I was sad to hear that your building has a lot of mice problems and they climb into my 5th floor flat from the windows. I think you should set up a bucket mouse trap to catch and kill them.

Mice do not like the smell of this oil as it is too strong for them. soak a few cotton balls in the stuff, and then place them in places where mice are known to occur, mice will be repelled.