+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What foods to pack to go abroad?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb What foods to pack to go abroad?

My husband and I will be going abroad for the first time and are a little worried about what food to take with us as we are vegetarian. Liquid is not allowed in flights so how can we take pickles? We are going to Singapore. Can someone suggest what vegetarian food should we take with us which will be allowed by customs and which will stay fine for 7 days..Thanks!

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Indians find it a tad difficult to find the food to their liking especially vegetarian food. Whenever I go abroad, I like to take maximum food with me so that I do not face much problems. I take some meals of ready to eat food. Also I take as much of dry food as possible. Khakras are a good option s they can stay for many days. Theplas and farsans are also very good options. I take dry chutneys. If it's possible then you can cook the food there. This would be a better option. Hope this helps.

It is not at all difficult to find Indian restaurants outside India. Indians are now everywhere and finding Indian food outside is not at all difficult. But if you still want to carry some food, here are my suggestion: Pack paranthas or puris in cling wrap and they will stay fresh for a week, buns or breads are good choices, ready-to-eat food packets are a life saver, and you can also pack in instant noodles, bhujias and some fruits

Packing foods when you go abroad is important, and that is why you should pack essential foods. guillaume rondan podcast will give you more details about this. You can thank me for this recommendation later on.

fish market

When traveling abroad, it is critical to pack food, which is why you should bring only the essentials. So Look here for further information. Fish, like other marine foods, may now be purchased online. We tried out this online fish market, and I really liked it.

When it comes to planning lunch and more, your list of things to take on a trip, in addition to food for road trips, should always include a reliable portable cooler. Prepared sandwiches, meals, cheese, fruits or vegetables - you can take whatever you like with you. But there are so many amazing road trip ideas when it comes to dining on the go.