+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What food to eat for a glowing face?

Unhappy What food to eat for a glowing face?

I tried to do the GM diet last to last week and could barely complete 3 days. I felt very dizzy and tired and lethargic all the time so I stopped the diet. But I have very dark circles round my eyes and my face has become very dark and dull..Can someone suggest what all food should I eat to help my face get healthy and glowing again? What foods will help me get rid of my dark circles? Please note I am vegetarian.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Leafy vegetables

Hi

Eat lots of iron-rich vegetables like spinach, broccoli and pomegranates. Iron rich diet will improve the haemoglobin in your blood, and thus give you a natural blush. I know you are a vegearian, but try switching to an eggetarian diet. Eggs are highly nutritious, and great for the skin

Fruits

Fruits like banana, orange, lemon, and papaya MUST be a part of your daily diet. They not only provide essential nutrients to nourish the skin, but help in skin repair and preventing ageing. Have one portion of each fruit for breakfast, along with milk.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Food for good skin

Try to eat berries, brown rice and seafood (grilled, not fried), carrots and tomatoes (raw) every day. All of these have amazing anti-oxidant properties which help in preventing skin ageing, and retaining its youth. Avocados and almonds are also known for their skin-benefiting properties.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Food is important

I agree

All the aforementioned food items are important in your diet. If you are a vegetarian or are averse to seafood, try having folic acid supplement tablets. Olive oil/baby oil is good to apply topically before a bath-it leaves skin feeling nourished and soft.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Skin

It is often said that your skin is an indicator of your health - and this, in my opinion, is very true. People sufferng from anaemia and malnutrition have pale, sallow complexions, while healthy people have glowing, radiant skin.
    Eat lots of spinach and methi. It is high in iron and will help your skin. Walnuts, too, are recommended. If you have easy access to Kiwis (a fruit), try incorporating that into your diet as well.

Good luck!

What are you guys waiting for? Go and buy bulk black peppercorns for the best price online only exclusively on this platform. I bet most of you guys will not regret purchasing it at all. Totally worth the experience!

I know that vitamin C is very important for health and beauty. I know that with a lack of vitamin C, the skin looks tired and has the poor color. I also recently learned that there are many lemons or other products that contain vitamin C not enough to get the right amount of this vitamin, because vitamin C is poorly absorbed from food. Here is an interesting article on this topic Liposomal vitamin C various Bilayers https://getvitabetter.com/pages/what...omal-vitamin-c . It seems to me that if you want to have healthy skin, then you can find the right vitamins for this, which are well absorbed by the body and have the right dosage.
    Last edited by Basseny Douson; 22-06-2020 at 10:58 PM.