+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slimming Techniques

Slimming Techniques

Myself Neha Ghatale, I have gained unnecessary weight from the time I have shifted to Mumbai. I work here as an Engineer and due to short of time I am used to junk food stuff and all oily stuff in the city.And because of which I gained almost 12 kg. I want to loose my weight now but have no clue how to begin! Can anyone here could suggest me any slimming techniques which could be effective and helpful for me in loosing my weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Neha Ghatale
    Myself Neha Ghatale, I have gained unnecessary weight from the time I have shifted to Mumbai. I work here as an Engineer and due to short of time I am used to junk food stuff and all oily stuff in the city.And because of which I gained almost 12 kg. I want to loose my weight now but have no clue how to begin! Can anyone here could suggest me any slimming techniques which could be effective and helpful for me in loosing my weight?
    Hi Neha, I can understand your situation to loose weight. I am a working lady too. and I have seen many struggling to loose weight along with job. There is a weight loss programme called WOW (Will Over Weight), this prog. will help you reduce weight and manage it throughout your lifestyle without giving up on your regular diet. This is basically a weight management programme of 3 months which helps you to lower your weight by 8-10 kgs.
    It's a pure diet programme which you have to follow and that is monitored by a device which you own yourself.
    The programme contains
    1. The fintenss tracker band watch
    2. The protien shake
    3. Design diet plan as per your BMI (given by the deitician)

Basically your whole day is pre planned in terms of things which are related to your body.

what time you should eat,
    what things you should eat as per the time,
    exercise design for everybody
    heart beat per minute.
    Monitoring the daily activities

your results will be seen in the Fitness tracker device which will show what you have eaten & accordingly what was good and what was bad.
    how much activity you have to do now to burn excess fats.
    how much sleep is required

this process of 3 months helps you structure your body with great results which is guaranted provided you do it in disciplined and recommended manner.
    The fitness tracker band stays with you for life time which helps you in monitoring your healthy lifestyle developed during the course.
    and in future will help you maintain the desired weight.

I believe that to lose weight, you need to act as efficiently as possible. I know that even if you start exercising and choose a diet, this doesn't guarantee that you will get rid of cellulite, for example. But you can eliminate this deficiency as well. I recently read about a new massage here and it seems pretty interesting to me. I know what effect different modeling massages give and it seems to me that from this massage I can get very good results.