+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curly hair

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Cool Curly hair

I have got curly hair. I am very confuse where to keep it short or grow the length like pratik babbar of jaane tu yaa jaane na.
    please suggest

Cool Curly hair

I think you should grow your hair if your hair is curly. Curls are very much in trend and they look good.. Long hair doesn't look good on straight hair for boys i feel

Keep the length of your hair which is manageable. Keep less hair extensions. Nourish you hair with oil. Use a thick bristles comb for resolving your hair.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Noo. Curly hair in boys looks bad.. Go for keratin treatment which will smoothen your curls and make them wavy.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    That's a very old fashioned thing to say. People are no longer stuck on men having straight hair. Natural is considered cool.

Curly hair looks very good on both guys as well as girls. Depends on how you carry it.

I would highly recommend for you guys to check on this article. It will educate you on how to choose the Best hair styling tools for your hair. Their contents are pretty informative and interesting at the same time.

What can be used to maintain hair health? I know that now there are quite a lot of different means for this. However, I do not understand this well. Could you advise me on anything?

Personally, I think girls with curly hair are the most attractive. The only problem is that this type of hair is quite difficult to take care of, but if you know about some tips, then the care of curly hair becomes a very simple task. I personally recommend all girls who do not know how to properly care for curly hair to read this article https://www.healthcarebusinesstoday....of-curly-hair/ which at one time helped me a lot and now my hair is in perfect condition!