+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tensed

Tensed

HII I got married in aug 2013 ,after that i concieved and in this april (19) that is in the 5th month of my pregnancy i have undergone a medical abortion due to heavy bleeding after that i got my next period on 30th may ...till now i hadn't got my period we are having have sex only ,still is there any chance of pregnancy. please tell me any one.

Hi Srija,
    Im so sorry for your medical abortion.. there is a chance of pregnancy if you had already gotten one period earlier but are not gettin one now.. just go to a chemist and buy a pregnancy kit na.. then you will know if you need to get a check up done or no..

All the best!
    Do let us know what happens..

Hi, I agree with Samrin. There are chances of pregnancy, though you are not getting periods. It is best to consult a gynec. who could guide you and help you. Do not take stress as everything will be normal soon. I would strongly recommend you to consult a doctor at the earliest.
    Best of Luck

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with you samrin

i agree with you samrin

Quote Originally Posted by Samrin Kazi
    Hi Srija,
    Im so sorry for your medical abortion.. there is a chance of pregnancy if you had already gotten one period earlier but are not gettin one now.. just go to a chemist and buy a pregnancy kit na.. then you will know if you need to get a check up done or no..

All the best!
    Do let us know what happens..
    Hi samrin agree with you

Be it exams, self-study or homework projects, <a href=" https://scholaron.com/ ">ScholarOn</a> remains your trusted companion for all your Taxation learning needs with <a href=" https://scholaron.com/subjects/taxation ">Taxation Expert Solutions</a>. Our subject matter experts are professionals like a constant learning commitment to ensure top quality exclusive for our students.