+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Should i take a trainer in gym?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Question Should i take a trainer in gym?

Hi fellow mothers.
    I am starting gym from next week and am wondering whether or not i should take a trainer to help me... Can anyone tell me if having a trainer has helped them or is it okay if I just go and start exercising on my own...?

Thanks

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Take one for a month

Take a trainer if you are lazy or dont know all exercies. stop aa trainer after amonth once you know what to do

Definitely

Having a trainer gives you motivation and accountability. It not only helps you to stay committed to the exercise regime, but also helps in pushing yourself to the limit to get better results faster

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

It depends

A trainer will keep a record of your medical history, and will look closely at whatever your needs are and develop a safe, efficient program based on your workout objectives. He or she might even work with your healthcare provider to ensure that you can reach your goals in training – without posing unnecessary health risks.

This, according to me, is very important. However, if you are going to the gym solely to use the treadmill and the cycle, you need not waste money on a trainer

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Smile Make sure its a certified trainer

Hi!

Trainers are most definitely important. However, you need to ensure that your trainer has had sufficient training and is knowledgeable enough. We perform most exercises based on 'google images' and/or things we see other people doing in the gym. A trainer ensures that you are not harming your body in an attempt to better it.

Good luck!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Yes!

Often, it is difficult to continue exercising without visible results. A trainer can assist you and look at your diet, as well as other aspects of your life (in and out of the gym) where you can make changes, so that you can perform more effective workouts or set realistic goals for yourself. A trainer will also track your progress – thus giving you an objective look at how you’re doing while keeping you away from the temptation of cheating. If you, like me, are not very strong willed, then having a trainer will definitely help.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Should i take a trainer in gym?

Yes you are absolutely right! Thanks for your advise.

I want to lose weight and that is why I am contemplating a trainer. I asked at a gym close to my house, and they said that I would have to cardio workout i.e. treadmill, cycle, etc. thrice a week and weight training other three days, alternating.

They have an option to choose from silver, gold and platinum trainers. Now I am confused which trainer to take. I am a newbie at gyms so I think I just need to know the basics na of gyming? So the cheapest trainers would be the ones with minimum one year experience.. will those trainers be okay for me?

Yes trainer is the important person as it is really very difficult if we are going gym and we are not having a trainer they will train us easily and will give the tips how to handle instruments so trainer is really very important.

Yes trainer is the important

I think that you should take a trainer at the gym as it is essential to maintain form and get a good body. You should contact John Danaher if you are looking for a good trainer at the gym. I hope this helps.

You've created so many great articles here, that I've read yours a few times. Much of your point of view is in line with mine. This is great content for your readers. Please keep sharing!
    among us 2