+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the automatic stepper machine good

Post Is the automatic stepper machine good

Is the automatic stepper machine good. Is it worth the price?

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Its very good............

Thumbs up Is the automatic stepper machine good

While the automatic stepper is good for exercise, i would not suggest that you buy it. Instead it would be much better if you invested that same money into a gym membership so that you can use many more machines for your fitness or weight loss purposes. The automatic stepper if used constantly can cause a lot of pressure to your knees, especially if you are overweight.

If there is no gym close to you, OR you dont want to use a gym, then I suggest that you buy a treadmill instead of the stepper. It is much safer and once you are more fit, and used to the exercise, you can then set the treadmill in align mode, to exercise more as if you are climbing mountains. As for stepping, climb up and down your building steps instead of using the lift. That much would be safe enough to work out.

yeah its very good...!!!

there is this doctor in bangalore. One of my friends who couldnt get a cure or follow a strict diet in 10 yrs went to him. Dunno how with the help of meditation and diet, he lost 43 kilos in 3 months. another doctor friend of mine said its strange how this man could only walk with a walking stick and is now walking witout support.