+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my live-in boyfriend's friends are messy slobs

Thumbs up my live-in boyfriend's friends are messy slobs

my boyfriend and i just moved in together. he invites his friends over at least 3 times a week either to watch a match, or do hookah or drink.
    his friends are all nice people but they leave a mess every time they are here and never bother to offer to clean up. My boyfriend is anyways a slob, and doesn't care how messy and dirty the house is so I end up having to clean it all the time.

but i didn't want to tell him anything because we have just moved in together a month back. I don't want him to regret it and think that i am trying to stop him from meeting his friends.. what should i do? should i talk to him? what should i say?

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Patience

The main thing is to remain calm, give it time and see if he keeps calling his friends over after the novelty of a new house pales.
    If it doesn't you could clean up in front of them, that might shame them into offering to help.

If that doesn't work, talk to him and request him to ensure his friends clean up after themselves before they leave

Why when I have depression I want to constantly MILFs, I can’t help myself, but I want the hottest

A couple of days ago my friend started getting interested in milf cams sites. For a long time he urged me to visit such sites in order to take a break from eight hours of work every day. After a couple of days I finally agreed and spent a few hours on such sites. I liked it very much and now I spend every night with milfs online.

I think you need to give reasonable wordle 2 advice for your boyfriend to understand, I hope it won't be too serious.

It's understandable that you're hesitant to bring up the issue, but it's important to establish boundaries and communicate your needs in a relationship. You could start by expressing how you feel about the mess and the extra cleaning you have to do after his friends leave. Try to avoid blaming him or his friends, but rather focus on how it makes you feel and the impact it has on you. You could also suggest a compromise, like asking his friends to help clean up before they leave or limiting the number of times they come over. It's important to have an open and honest conversation to find a connections game solution that works for both of you.