+ Reply to Thread

Thread: adoption dilemma

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

adoption dilemma

I am going to adopt a child but am quite apprehensive about taking care of him/her. I would like to be the best mother. In future also I would like to have a kid of my own. So I would not like my adopted child to feel neglected. can anybody guide me on this?

Make the child feel at ease by talking to him/her before you bring her home. It is better to know her past so as to understand her better. It will help you to learn her routine, her likes and her behaviour. It would be more helpful if opther family members also get to know the child.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Get family and friends onboard to help out when your baby comes home. No matter how they come into your family, kids mean a very different schedule.You really need to set up a support system in advance. If you are planning for your own baby in near future, then you should help the adopted child to adjust without neglecting her.

A baby, toddler, or young child who is adopted needs the same kind of close bonding time to feel safe and comfortable with you as the new parents.keep your baby or child as close to you as you can as much as possible. Enjoy parenting, you will learn a lot as time passes.

We have a wonderful 5 year old boy and I want to adopt a child, my wife is not ready yet, she is not sure whether she can love the adopted child the same way as her own child, so I am waiting to see if she will change her mind.

With the right paperwork and initial outlay, it is possible for a foreign citizen to open a bank account in Cyprus. This opportunity for international accounts and investments offers several advantages based on economic regulations and tax structures. Interest rates, tax laws, and fees vary depending on the specific country in which you are investing; careful research and strategic financial moves could result in significant portfolio growth.