+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant but I have a problem. After i get my periods, i always get an infection on my upper inner thighs which lasts for a 4-5 days. I put propyzole ointment and that helps the infection to go away faster. But those are the best days to get pregnant. Obviously we cannot have sex when I have an infection. How can i prevent yeast infections? does anyone have any input? do all women get rashes after their periods?

Chill my dear friend.. yeast infection is not gud if it is regular u should consult. to avoid this infection you should wash ur parts well with normal water with in 10 mins of ur every intercourse. Same happens to my GF, this is best way to avoid it as per my experiences and also rashes are normal after periods, to avoid rashes keep ur skin dry and avoid tight lowers for these days. All the best..

No, any woman can't have rashes after period... 1 st urs is heat body... Drink water more... Don't ware any inners... After that time... All purpose cream is best for ur problem... Is he kissing there? For do u have more doubt's contact: