+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can Masturbation cause leg muscle pain?

Question Can Masturbation cause leg muscle pain?

I am 19 years old and I started masturbating 3 years ago. I masturbate thrice in a day. Of late, I have been getting a pain in my lower leg when i wake up everyday. It goes away after 15-20 minutes of waking up. I am worried that the pain is because of masturbation. Because I feel a strain when I masturbate the second and third time. So does anyone know if it is possible to get muscle pain because of masturbation?

Thanx to share your queries with me. Sexual activity once a week is good for health and as well reduce the chances of Cardiology. Frequent sex put you in trouble because it will increase the chances of any diseases. Sex toys would help you a lot and minimize th chances of hurt during sex. I had been using Sex toys for some years and it keep me healthy and give the feeling of same Sex. Masturbator toys helps men to satisfy himself and there is many more toys that specially for Men and also women. Variety of ranges are available. It is upto you too choose whatever you want according to your taste. Using Sex toys i feel very comfortable.

Dear friend What ever is happening to u is normal.... I had gone through all this already... its all is weakness .. you are eating less and loosing more.. Eat well specially iron rich diet have some exercise and enjoy ur personal time... ( try to control ur habits go for once in 2-3 days this wl improve ur strength)