+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does my ex-boyfriend still like me?

Question Does my ex-boyfriend still like me?

So I was dating my ex-boyfriend for 5 years before I broke up with him. Its been 4 years since we broke up and he has tried like hell to stay in touch with me. Whether I reply or don't, he would message me every other month just to "catch up". We were in college when we were dating. Now we are both working. He lives in Hongkong now. He comes back to India every 4-5 months. When he messaged me this time, he said we should meet and catch up since he's in town.

Now I don't know what to do. I don't have any feelings for him, but i just think it will be weird. I told him I will think about it but I haven't ever spoken to him on the phone since we broke up. I was pretty rude to him when we broke up because he just wasn't getting the message but still he has kept on messaging me all these years.

Is it possible he still likes me after all these years? If that is the case, I don't want to meet him. What if he thinks it is a date? Can someone please give me some input? What should I do? How do I know if my ex-boyfriend still likes me?

Hemali did u have sex with when you were friendly with him?if yes....may be he wana trick you to give him the same...but as u say he smses you for this last 3 years..it means he loves you..or it also means he wants you when he comes to india..as hes attached to you as he was your ex love

Wow, Sari nath, how old are you? Gives good advices in most of the posts. Keep it up.