+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Encouraging participation in outdoor sports

Encouraging participation in outdoor sports

My daughter is into video games and does not like to play outside. I want her to take part in some outdoor sports but she does not listen. How can I encourage my daughter to take part in outdoor sports?

kids now a days like playing inside. they are more into video games. or on computer or ipad. the best way parents can encourage kids to take part in sports is by playing with them. Kids enjoy most when parents play with their kids. Regularly playing sports with kids will make them want more.

outdoor sports make kids fit and healthy. Now many lifestyle diseases are common due to less of physical activity. explain to your child how outdoor games can beneficial to keep him healthy and also increase their physical strength.allow the child to choose the games he or she likes to play. If you find that your child has keen interest in particular game, you should motivate him/her. Joining some good coaching class help your child to develop his/her skill in that game.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to explain to your kids to participate in all games. You can give example of famous sportsman of India and the world of various games to inspire your child.Increase your kid’s interest for outdoor sports by giving some good rewards. Encourage your child by taking personal interest and sparing good time with your child to take him in playground.

It is not essential to only play games outside. Make your children actively participate in all activities like gardening, swimming, cycling and so on. Swimming is also one of the best exercises. You can join your child in good swimming class. Swimming is also beneficial for your child’s healthy growth.If your kid likes cycling, buy a cycle for him/her. Cycling half an hour or our hour daily also keep your child fit and reduce obesity. Let your child to go for cycling in playground with other kids. Yoga and aerobics are also good for healthy growth of child. Aerobics keep your child fit and active.