+ Reply to Thread

Thread: breastfeeding to husband

breastfeeding to husband

I got married one year ago, my husband likes to suck breasts badly. he tries two time a day. does breastfeeding by husband makes boobs saggy. my left breast hangs lower than my right side. I am too much worried. please reply soon. my only question is about breastfeeding by husband makes your boobs saggy.

hii..

sucking breast doesn't harm the breast at all. It gives the pleasure to wife to enjoy the sex and also helps in getting the vagina wet which leads to easy insertion of penis.
    I do the same with my wife too..

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Priyanka,

No sucking boobs does not lead to sagging. If your husband is bit rough, then you can ask to be a bit gentler but rest assured sucking does not cause any harm. There is always difference in size of the two breasts. In many women left one is heavier and sags more as compared to left one. You need not worry but enjoy.

hi priyanka..u r lucky enough to get such awesome hubby who sucks routinely two times..pl njoy d life..nd pl suggest ur hubby to do massage bfore taking taste of ur boobs..nd u also try to suck his moobs..or tits..all d very best njoy d life without fear..

Hi priyanka shan give perfect suggesion..

you are really cooperative with your husband. very good wife you are. but husband must know weather you are enjoying or not.
    even my wife not accept to suck her boobs. if she feel discomfort i ever ask for her.
    YOu must tell what you are feeling when he was sucking.
    Feel the joyness of sucking. enjoy forever.

Priyanka! Sucking like a baby is not feeling good. Sucking and biting in smoother way gets peak enjoyment for both. You encourage the way to him
    Last edited by Janadeep; 26-05-2015 at 01:39 PM.

How nice..
    Dont worry ..
    Your boobs will grow bigger by sucking..
    Use proper fitting bras..

dont worry have fun..he may be liking to play wiyh breast yes your breast size will increase but not so large using proper fitting bra is you like otherwise its ok good luck

This is very natural part of a husband wife relationship. Have fun.

it very natural don't worry about boobs,have fun with your hubby