+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good option without guilt

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Good option without guilt

Working from home is the best option for mothers. they do not have to suffer from guilt pangs. there should be more opportunities for women to work from home. I think India needs to tap on this resource.

Working from home is not so popular in India and i think it will take some more time for companies to accept this proposal. this is the best option and great for cost cutting also. women can also work guilt free and productivity will be high.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think there should be more avenues for women so that they can work from home. This will prevent guilt pangs and help them manage career along with raising of the child.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree with Fatima, that need to be more opportunities and facilities for women so that they can work from home. This will not only be more resourceful but also a time saver. Instead of losing out valuable employees and wasting time and money on hiring and training new ones, women should be given option to work from home. this way they can fulfill both the responsibilities without guilt and also have a satisfying career.