+ Reply to Thread

Thread: smoking habit

smoking habit

my teenager has started smoking. He does it discreetly. Once i found a pack of cigarettes in his cupboard and confronted him. he denied. I am feeling that he will be addicted. how can i get him over his habit?

if he is saying that he is not into smoking then you have to believe him. you have to confront him if you caught him red handed otherwise he will again deny smoking. try to be a friend to him to help him open up his heart.

Re

Smoking is not good for us and it can cause lung disease. I use vape pods instead of cigarettes and prefer mxjo 18650 vape batteries for these pods. The battery size 18650, good for vape mods, flashlights, and appliances. It has excellent safety performance, overcharge, over-discharge, overload & overheat protection.

When people start smoking, it's very bad. I myself once smoked and was very ill. But then I found a great replacement for cigarettes
    https://wayofleaf.com/
    It's medical marijuana, and cannabis. They are more useful than cigarettes, and also soothe very well.Goodbye