+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sister Habit

Sister Habit

My Sis is 24 years old un married. She is good looking girl. She is wearing always a tight chudy and Pant which shows her shapes correctly. I noticed when many boys and relatives stare at her top and back.Is it Ok? Need ur comments in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumit Chavhan
    My Sis is 24 years old un married. She is good looking girl. She is wearing always a tight chudy and Pant which shows her shapes correctly. I noticed when many boys and relatives stare at her top and back.Is it Ok? Need ur comments in it.
    its obvious buddy that boys stairs at beautiful things that ur sister have.....

its not her problem..its ur problem...she has her own fantasies to deserve that....please stop bothering about her...

The modern fashion look at every girl you come across with dirty eyes...and look at her shapes...and feel having sex with her.
    Even many girls starting to like it. But this is completely against the normal..just because lot of people are doing it dont think its normal.
    Women should cover them selves well. Women should expose her beauty to her husband...not to every cheap guy walking on the street..ofcourse sex is a gift of god and it should be enjoyed in private between husband and wife.
    And boys and men should learn to respect the women..not to look at their private parts..because it is like doing prostitution with eyes.
    its normal to get sexual feelings and these feeling should be fulfilled in a pure relation called MARRIAGE. Not on the street. This point is very important..and it has been there in Indian culture since thousands of year..and recently Indians are fogetting that....If we re collect the value system and follow it.India will be the best country in the world.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    its ok to b a male
    n its very common to b atracted towards a sister or a cousin or ne female member in family wt good vital stats
    it cn b ne body even mom or bhabhi

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hai Friend, Nowadays its very common. Even my sister wear such cloths. She never mind when others stare at her. DOnt worry. Generation changes

common now a days .........

Well said Manthan

Imr Sy's Avatar Junior Member
    women feel safe at her home.. coz she feel its home & its free to feel free. without any disturbance of any bad eyes.. on her...

its all upto you what u take in ur mind..... give her freedom in her own house than bothering more of her shape.. and asking strangers to predict about her act.. Respect your family.... its act of a pimp what you are doing ....

so chill & let her chill

Its Her Freedom.
    I think ur mind set not gud.

Looks like you are attracted more than the others.