+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just want to know_how many females might be agree to this?

Question I just want to know_how many females might be agree to this?

I just want to know in marriage: How many females might be ready to enjoy love life and a good support for each other but don't expect or want kids--no responsibility. Only husband and wife life..? Both can have plenty time to travel and do the things which they like? Please its just a thinking - and i wish to know what people think...please provide opinion?

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think this kind of lifestyle is great for a little time, while you are really young.. But when you hit middle age, you lose some of the interest you had in those things and start looking for something more meaningful in your life.. You look for some responsibility.. So people can enjoy as a couple for a few years before having kids.. and then their life holds different enjoyment than before, but equally meaningful..

Thats my view..

Dear Shweta..Thanks for your reply...
    But I am more inclined towards living only husband wife life..let me tell you i m now 29 yrs old..single..and i have seen couples get very busy and totally with kids / responsibility etc schooling etc...i prefer why not to live for ourself..i mean travel, doing things which we like, peaceful life, I also like social service..donating..etc..doing better for people around u..etc..kids part needs focus and time consuming...rather I would prefer living own life..and let wife live hers..of course we will have discipline in life..trust, care, love etc..

For my opinion kids are necessary because (only husband and wife) this type of lifestyle can be enjoyed for some time, but at the age of middle when they are bored to each other, they both need someone in their life and kids is mediators between husband and wife. Life is also enjoyable with responsibility and the kids, making love and sex by hiding your children is a feeling of new romance

Why don't you try dating websites or applications? Tinder, for instance. I bet you will be able to find the girls you want. But beware of dating scams. They are quite widespread and it's better to know how to prevent this problem.