+ Reply to Thread

Thread: meeting new people

Question meeting new people

how to meet new people and make friends and make relationships?

join a gym or join some other class. people dont tend to trust other random people. so things like talkin to people in a bar and all wont work here.

How to make frnds on internet.

Hi Sarbani.. Its true that in India, people dont trust people that easily.. only if you meet someone in a class or workshop or gym or something, people will trust you enough to talk to you..people you meet in a bar and all, that works only in other countries..Indians are more mistrustful here..

Hi Sameer... what is your purpose for making friends on the internet..? You could make friends anywhere.. so what is your purpose for making friends specifically on the internet???

making friends with whom I can chat and share. Apparently meeting them in person after gaining some trust. I usually avoid social places so going to gym and all that stuff wont work out for me.

making friends and relationship.

I 'll tell u..

Try joining some classes where you can find new people,join some dance class or music class or you may also join some book reading clubs

meeting new people is not that hard,you can join various groups on facebook or you can join some activity like dancing,drawing or may something in which you have interest when yoou join such things you will automatically get to meet people and that too people who have same interest as you

may be joining some class to keep yourself busy in some kind of activity and if you join some class you would not only keep yourself busy but you will also get to learn new things and meet new people get to talk with new people understand different attitude of various people and this will help you a lot

join some classes they will keep you busy in some kind of activity rather than just being busy you will also get to learn new things get to meet new people exchange ideas and views with them and also get to know thinking of different kind of people so this will not only help you to make new relationships but also improve your personality

join some place where you can interact with lot of people because only when you interact with people thats when you start building new relations.In case if you have interest in any activity like drawing,exercising or some other activity like singing you can also join those

joining any kind of classes like cooking classes or gym or any classes which you like are the best way to interact and meet people with same thoughts as you. Also try and go out more often with friends to parties and engagements where again you can meet new people. Hang out with your friend's office buddies or your school friends on weekends.

hii all
    I am facing the same. I try to make friends /relationship over internet also.(fb or other social sites) But all in vain. No females respond , when i send fb friend request . I am tired. living life in lonely marriage. tough time. joined NGO, started drawing. But situation is still same .

I too have this problem. I am an introvert. i dont understand where to start how to talk.

If you want to get acquainted with a person not of your race, but are embarrassed to meet in real life, I advise you to visit site and on it you will see the most popular services in our country. Not only are they popular, they are very high quality and you will have a lot of fun being there. Good luck!

Meeting new people is the first step to getting to know your future partner, but it's also important to do everything to be attractive to him. I'm not talking about external data now, because there are different opinions about beauty and each person will find something attractive depending on his personal taste. I know that charisma, friendliness, kindness and a sense of humor are the qualities that almost everyone is looking for in a partner. It's also very important that a person is independent, self-sufficient and happy, even if he is alone. If you are desperately looking for any partner just to change your marital status from single to in a relationship, then you will rather scare off new people than attract them. I can advise you to measure the happiness you experience with the psychological tests in this article https://www.robertgilljr.com/how-to-measure-happiness/ . It seems to me that it's important to build relationships with others before you start building relationships with others.

The best way to do this right now is using dating sites. Facebook and Instagram have lost this function. Usually, I use several sites at once, you can also discover here something suitable for yourself. Dating sites are not just for relationships, here you can just have fun chatting and find friends with the same interests.