+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Husband is more interested in work than me

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy Husband is more interested in work than me

my husband is more interested in expanding his stupid business than he is in me. He s always busy with work and has two phones stuck to his ears and an ipad stuck to his eyes all the time. I am a very sad and lonely housewife. He is selfish. he doesnt care about me. He takes me on trips only so that he can show the world how successful he is that he can afford to take his wife on trips abroad every year. he never discusses his life with me. he s very attentive of me in front of others but ignores me otherwise.

I feel like i am trapped in a loveless marriage. how can i keep myself busy and not care that my husband is busy in his world.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Lonely wife,
    Really so sad to hear about your life. I have full sympathies with you. I know how it feels to be lonely even after being married. Many husbands are like this only. They want to be successful and devote their time to their work. Why don't you try to rework that spark that is present just after marriage. Try to seduce him all over again. If he is not interested in you still, then ignore him. I am sure he will come back to you.

Hi,
    My life has also become so boring. Few months after my marriage, my husband lost interest in me and is more interested in his work. I guess this is the life of wives. I have joined some hobby classes to keep myself busy. I have joined dance classes and it feels very good to do something rather than worrying about your not so interested husband. Now I lead my life and don't care whether he is busy with his work or not. I have my group of friends with whom I hang out and have fun.

Leave your husband and choose a new partner. Then only he will realize your true worth. Start enjoying your life without him, soon he will realize what he is missing out. Do not worry, men are like this only. I suggest you start flirting with other men. When your husband will notice this, he is bound to come back to his senses..

Sympathies Lovely wifey. This is kind of human nature. When things are with us, we don't realise their importance. Same is with your hubby may be. You got to find your own happiness Lonely Wifey. May not be all openly, but secretively. After all its your life, you have to see for yourself. I have quiet the same problem with my wife. So i can understand you completely.

Dear Lonely Wife, most married couples go through this phase sometime in their married lives. Do not throw away your life by going into a revenge mode like flirting with someone else, secret pleasure seeking etc., You may destroy your marriage. He may not even realize that he is hurting you. First try to talk to him and tell him how you feel. If required, both of you should meet a marriage counselor. It will help. Do not take hasty decisions. I wish you peace and happiness!