Calcutta Parents Club
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: fertility doctor

  1. #1

    fertility doctor

    I am looking out for a good gynaecologist who can treat infertility cases. I have unexplained case of infertility as all my results have come normal.

  2. #2
    Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Blog Entries
    You can go to any good infertility clinic and there you will find good gynaecologist. I would suggest you to go Care IVF, the team doctors are very good there.

  3. #3
    you can go to Dr. Rita Bakshi. She is an IVF and infertility expert. She has high success rates in infertility cases. I also had IVF and now I am proud mother of twins.

  4. #4
    neha francis's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Blog Entries
    Dr. Rajiv Agarwal at Care IVF is expert in treating infertility. My sister had blockages in her fallopian tubes and he made conceiving successful for her.

  5. #5
    Dear Shanta,

    Did you findout a infertility clinic in Kolkata? If you hv any suggestions or experiences, plz do share. Evn I am looking out for a good infertility speciality in Kolkata.


+ Reply to Thread + Post a new Question

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts