Thread: colleges for PGDM course

colleges for PGDM course

My son wants to do his PGDM Diploma Course from Pune, which colleges will be best for him?

As he wants to do PGDM Diploma Course so he must chose a good MBA college. There are many MBA colleges in Pune, the top ones are Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Balaji Indian Institute of Mordern Management, Indira Institute of Management- Pune (IIMP), Sinhgad Institute of Management, Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT), etc.

These are really among the top colleges for MBA in Pune. Admission to these colleges is through entrance exams like CAT, MAT...

Thanks a lot. I want to enter college too and the variety is quite big, hard to choose. And even harder to study. I know that students search for help with dissertation and other assignments. Hopefully, I won't face difficulties.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with the best university but as for the studies, I may advise to save this link - affordablepapers somewhere because it may be a very helpful source for your son, I'm sure. By the way, I wish you both good luck and hope that he will enter the best uni.