+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School for kid

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

School for kid

Hi,

We are looking for a good nursery school near Pimple Nilakh. Can anyone suggest in terms of good quality education and not much fees ?
    Has learnt that Bhartividyapeeth school in Balewadi is good in terms of education. Is anybody aware of that.
    Kindly let me know your reviews on the above school.

Thanks

Bhartividyapeeth school in Balewadi is a good school. The fees is also not much and very reasonable. With good education and reasonable fees, what more could you have asked for.

I would suggest you Mother Care School. It is the the oldest nursery school in Pimple Nilakh. The quality of education is very good. It aims to give every child the best. The best part is the student teacher ratio. Though it is not much reasonable but I feel that in money should not be a criteria for education.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Look out for schools which put emphasis on good education and extracurricular activities. This ensures an all around development. Money does matter but a good school helps build the future of your child.

Thank you all for the replies. can you guys please suggest few more schools in this area.
    Thanks again