+ Reply to Thread

Thread: maid experiences

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

maid experiences

I have recently kept a full time maid. She is very good and does all her work very neatly. I have only one problem with her and that is a very peculiar one. She eats like there’s no tomorrow. If I leave everything to her, she will eat everything. This is really making me mad. With price of commodities sky rocketing, this is making me go crazy. Any such experiences.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Maids are from poor strata so they have a habit to eat more like there’s no tomorrow. They think if they are getting it today, then they better eat it all. My maid was also a huge eater. She used to eat 1 kg of rice with vegetables and daal at one go so for her we had to buy low quality rice.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I think it is okay. They are doing so much so they have the right to eat stomach full.

Hi,

How much is paid on an average here to maids for sweeping, mopping, washing vessels and bathrooms?
    How is their attitude.. are they clean and trust worthy and mainly.. are they punctual?

Pls let me know as I am shifting newly to Gurgaon (or maybe Dwarka) this month....

Thanks!
    Shilpa

Daria's Avatar Junior Member
    Could someone explain to me the maid? There are many options for the development of child care. The https://www.chicagosecuritysystems.c...any-chicago-il lets them know how to get installed smart home security home!

What should we do with a maid baby? Anyway, I love my baby whatever she/he is! I am a senior advisor at https://www.contractormanagementservices.com/blog and help people with different kinds of construction management services.