+ Reply to Thread

Thread: husband stays late in office just because he wants to

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Angry husband stays late in office just because he wants to

my husband is so busy with his job, he barely gets time to spend with me. what can i do...i have told him a thousand times that they are not paying you for over time so just leave but he says no. he enjoys working and hates it when i call and interrupt him.
    how much should i also compromise. i understand if its sometimes and his boss insists on it. but my husband works late because he wants to. i want to give him an ultimatum that if he doesn't stop this, then im going to my mom;s house. is that too drastic a reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Hetal Kapoor
    my husband is so busy with his job, he barely gets time to spend with me. what can i do...i have told him a thousand times that they are not paying you for over time so just leave but he says no. he enjoys working and hates it when i call and interrupt him.
    how much should i also compromise. i understand if its sometimes and his boss insists on it. but my husband works late because he wants to. i want to give him an ultimatum that if he doesn't stop this, then im going to my mom;s house. is that too drastic a reaction?
    hi
    goings to mom house will nt help, u need to find out wts the actual reason he is in office and if actually he is office. try talking to his colleagues indirectly try sneaking in his mobile. If he is actually working then may b u can try new thing to get his attention like a new look a new dress be a little hot.

i hope this help

I agree with karan. you need to find out actual reason behind it. Why he don't have interest to in office Or in other words why he don't have interest in you. Otherwise he will come early. Somewhere your potential about romance is became low. think about it.