+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Want a safe water based lubricant gel

Want a safe water based lubricant gel

We are newly married.I'm unable to proceed,as my wife fears the pain during intercourse.
    Please let me know the best water based lubricants for solving this.

K.Y Jelly is one of the most famous water based lubes available. it is safe because it does not allow condoms or other birth control to disintegrate. Also, foreplay for atleast 20-25 minutes will help her be aroused enough that she will self-lubricate naturally..

Trigger the brain first. start talking , open ur heart with jokes, touches , kisses n hugs. also dont make it a routine. like dont start kissing from head finish at toes. it shd be random. she could not expect where will be the next kiss.then start teasing also followed by fore play. use mild biting. use tongue to lcik n suck various parts. dont pay attention on same part for a long time. that part will become de sensitised like clit etc. done leave any part untouched(feet also). bcos u have to learn her sensitive parts/locations. so never spare an inch of her body. kisses, licks, sucks n all. then u go for foreplay/oral, By now she might be too wet to accommodate u. still problem use kyj. I think no need for that.