+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what whey/protein powder to have after strength training

Cool what whey/protein powder to have after strength training

which whey protein powder should i have after strength training? my gym instructor suggested that i start having whey protein in order to prevent my muscles from going through unnecessary wear and tear and damage but I have heard that most protein powders dont taste good. since they are very expensive, i dont want to buy and then taste and realise i dont like it....can someone suggest which company's whey protein powder is healthy and tasty? also, which flavour of whey protein tastes the best..? I would love to have chocolate flavoured if possible but want it to taste yum.. please suggest..

yes whey protein is good to build a lean muscle mass . their are many products like these i suggest you to log on into healthkart or snapdeal and chose the whey protein product of your choice which fits your budget . Muscleblaze are a quality one though . but you should browse through more and pick up the best one it comes in chocolate flavour too . but follow the instructions on it too much protein at a time is not good for you . just use it once after workout Good luck!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My cousin is into body building and he regularly has protein powder and protein shakes after a work out. Its true that protein powder does not taste good but now to make taste better, they are available in different flavours. you can choose the one to your liking. Most protein powders are expensive so you need to choose the one that is good and also fits in your budget. As Saifi suggested you can search on online stores such as Healthkart as they have a great variety. My cousin has something called whey protein but I am not too sure. I will ask him and let you know if you want to.