+ Reply to Thread

Thread: schools in Nizampet

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

schools in Nizampet

I want to know a good school in or near Nizampet. Any personal experiences, please share.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    My brother completed his schooling from Vigyan vidyalam and it is a good school. It is in nizampet. It has SSC board but school is very good and it also has a big playground. There are many other schools in nizampet.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I do not have any personal experience of schools as I had my schooling in Bangalore but I found the names of some good schools in nizampet with the help of web and my friends. These are gowtham model school, narayan concept school, bhashyam public school, ravindra bharathi school, and sangamitra school .

These schools are located near kphb colony. Sangamitra has CBSE syllabus. All the schools are good as I am staying in this area for past 20 yrs.

All Domains Come With Free Privacy Protection Forever & 2 Months Email. Get Started Today! 24/7 Support & No Upsells. Learn Why Customers Trust Us To Manage Over 11 Million Domains. Save More With Us. 4.7 Shopper Approved Rank.
    namecheap

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. mathxl answers