+ Reply to Thread

Thread: workout routine

workout routine

Hey..
    I just wanna ask a question about your workout plan .. how much time do you spend while working out and how many days in week do you workout..??
    share your workout routine with us
    Last edited by Samunil Kashir; 05-07-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Orb Sole's Avatar Junior Member
    Well, I try to spend 2-3 days a week but sometimes I'm too busy and I can't do it :c

About workouts. Tell you what, music is very important during a workout. Personally, I like to listen to techno when I am training and it helps me a lot. Now I also started to get into music, I tried to record my own song and I would like to see anyone listening to my music. I am sure this page will help me to promote my songs

I do athletics, and I need to train every other day to stay in good shape.

It seems to me that this is a rather large load for your body to train every other day. I do fitness, but I try not to put big burdens on my heart.

Hi, you are doing the right thing that you do not give a lot of physical exertion for your heart. I once had heart problems. Now, during training, I constantly monitor the state of my heart. The app to check heart rate, which I recently installed on my smartphone, helps me a lot in this. Such an application is great for self-control when playing sports.

Great illustrated information. I thank you for that. No doubt it will be very helpful for my future projects. I want to see some other articles on the same topic!
    mapquest directions