+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jaundice in newborn

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

jaundice in newborn

My 1 week newborn is suffering from jaundice. I am worried. My doctor told me that nearly all babies do get jaundice. What can ?I do to treat her?

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    jaundice is very common in newborns. Nearly every baby has it some may have severe while others may have mild version. It generally gets corrected on its own. you can let your baby sleep in morning sun for some minutes. Morning sun rays are very beneficial.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Jaundice is yellowed skin caused by bilirubin, a product of red blood cells.It is treated with special lights. Babies are kept in phototventilator and special lights help in the healing process.

My newborn had jaundice and the doctors told me to put her in photoventilator, but I didn't put her in hospital. Instead I put her in sun for few minutes for 2-3 days and she was alright on the 4th day. So basically jaundice in babies can be treated with sunlight.

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors
    Digital Marketing expert
    Best SEO Expert

Taylor's Avatar Junior Member

fortune comes

When you learn about investing in bitcoin fortune comes.