+ Reply to Thread

Thread: buying clothes for newborn

buying clothes for newborn

I will be delivering my baby in the next month. I want to be prepared for the arrival of my baby so I want to buy some clothes. what clothes are needed in the first few months of the baby? how do I buy the clothes as I do not know whether it will be a boy or a girl? Please help.

It is better to buy clothes that are common to both the genders. during the first few months, you need to buy clothes that are comfortable rather than going in for the style. Onesie and shirts are very good choice so invest in them. you need to buy many pieces.

Buy more of onesie,, shirts or turtle neck T shirts. Avoid clothes that wrap around your baby's neck too tightly and those that have cords or ties. also buy leggings and pajamas. Check buttons, ribbons, and decorative items to make sure they're on securely.

I mostly used onsies for my son when he was small. they were very convenient and comfortable for the baby. Long sleeve/legged onsies were kept for going outdoors as they gave a warm and snug feeling. you can also try pants over a short sleeve/legged onsie. this looked good for both baby girls and boys

Congratulations simran for your lovely baby!

Just a tip about buying clothes for your newbron is to avoid tight clothes and specially keep in mind that you buy t shirts with buttons so that you don't have to struggle while dressing up. And just an information that Chicco has their summer sale on and are offering buy 2 get 2 free. If you want you can shop from them , they stock good quality apparels and everything necessary for a newborn.

Hi congrats. Babies' clothes must be very delicate and they must wear cotton clothes. Don't put them skin fit clothes and avoid denim clothes. Buy pajamas and onesies for them which will keep them comfortable all day long. You can shop in bulk, try purchasing branded clothes as their quality and fabric is the best.

Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors
    Digital Marketing expert
    Best SEO Expert