+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anti-stretch Marks creams

anti-stretch Marks creams

Is it really true that anti-stretch marks cream available in the market can help in preventing stretch marks? I do not want to spend a bomb on something that does not work. Any experiences, do share.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

stretch marks cream useless

I had tried a lot of these stretch marks creams available in the market right from costly ones to branded ones, but nothing seems to work. I still had stretch marks. these creams are a wastage of money. Stretch marks are a part and parcel of pregnancy.

stretch marks cream useless

I agree with suhagi. Stretch marks creams seldom help in preventing stretch marks. they are just a marketing gimmick. They might just help in lowering the intensity of appearance of stretch marks though. I also got not so good results with these creams and gels.

home remedies for stretch marks

simple home remedies work better for preventing stretch marks. use coconut oil or vitamin E oil regularly as they keep the skin moisturized and prevent stretch marks. Even milk cream also works wonders. there's no need to waste hard earned money on these creams and other such products.