+ Reply to Thread

Thread: spacing between children

spacing between children

My first kid is two years old and now my in -laws want me to have another kid to complete the family. I think this is too early. How can I explain them? I would like to know the ideal spacing between children? need some tips, share your experiences.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

less spacing is best

There is no such concept as ideal spacing. It all depends on the family. Sometimes less space works well and sometimes more space is better. If there is less spacing between the kids, then you get to raise the two kids simultaneously. this can be hectic but it is good as there would be no sibling rivalry and you will be free once both grow up . My kids are a year and a half apart. Though initially I had trouble managing them, but it was worthwhile in the end.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Spacing is important

I feel that there should be some gap between two kids as it helps the body to recover. Pregnancy is a challenging time, so a woman needs time to recover. It makes good sense for a woman to let her body recover and replenish lost nutrients after having a baby. For instance, following delivery, the mother may be anemic because of the iron transferred to the baby and the placenta. In addition, a mother always loses blood during delivery.So I spaced my kids 3 years apart.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

spacing between children

I feel like three years is perfect spacing. The older baby seems to understand and can help you out with the new baby. there is more of love and attachment. Mine are roughly three and a half years apart, and I love it. Mine older daughter helped me in her small cute ways such as bringing diapers for the baby.

Nice post.*I found this is an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable.*I am glad to read this post hope your next article is are so useful for me so you are meet in next process for more information click this link below: -
    Typing Test In Online
    CPCT English Typing Test 2019
    Typing Test Master

SWeta...