+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Safe contraceptive for women

Safe contraceptive for women

I am newly married and am not interested in starting the family now. I would like to know the safest contraceptive for women, that does not have a side effect. I am not in favour of condoms. so other suggestions are welcome.

contraceptive for women

There are many contraceptive options available for women and many of them are safe. It would be better to discuss this with your gynecologist. As such condom are safest as they also help to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. But if you are not in favour of condoms, you can try other methods.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Birth control pill or hormone shots are best

To find out the best contraceptive for you, you have to consult your gynec. Birth control pills are safe and 99% effective if taken regularly in prescribed manner. I have been on the pill and have no side effects. Hormone shots are also good option as once taken, you can be tension free for about three months.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

IUDs for contraception

The patch or Ortho Evra, is placed on the skin and it releases estrogen and progestin into the body, thus working as a birth control method This is 99 percent effective in preventing pregnancy.If you do not want to have a baby for at least three to four years, then you can also try IUDs. These are inserted into the uterus and very effective for preventing pregnancy.

qyvhyy's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello, very interesting.