+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching for best IVF and cost effective treatment in South Delhi- Gurgaon

Unhappy Searching for best IVF and cost effective treatment in South Delhi- Gurgaon

Hi all!!!
    Am new to this forum. Me and my husband are both aged 35 plus and are married for little over 11 months now. Since its a late marriage, we are trying for a baby for 9 months now. My basic screening and treatment and trial is underway however m in search for a good doc and clinic for the same. I cant afford too expensive treatment so can anyone help me whom to approach and whats the approximate cost for the IVF.

Thanks,

Goodluck to all!!!

Hi Mrs W,

My sister consulted Dr. Nalini Mahajan in Def Col. and conceived at first try.. IVF is a relatively expensive procedure.. I would suggest that your try it once and follow all the instructions as perfectly as possible.. if it doesnt work out, then look for adoption or surrogacy. A friend of mine has tried IVF 7 times and failed. But she has a lot of money to spare. Yet she has failed to conceive. so try it once and otherwise look elsewhere.. Wish you all the best! Hope you conceive!

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello..

Dr Abha Majumdar in Gangaram and Dr Sohani Verma in Apollo are also good.

All the best!

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mrs W..

Which IVF doctor have you selected in Gurgaon?

We recently met Dr Nalini Mahajan and found her very rude. She might be an expert in her field but how can a patient get comfort level with her with such a behaviour. Did your sister also found her rude and cold? What all tests did she advise to your sister?

Hi Mrs. Wadhwa/Sonia,

We had consulted Bourn Hall Clinic-Dr Sandeep Talwar recently, but she is a very rude doctor, always in a hurry, not respecting patient's emotions and queries. Her results are also bad, that's why Bourn Hall has shunned her out recently. She is now in Nova IVI in Delhi.
    One of my knowns has recommended Dr Sonia Malik of Max Hospital. Planning to take her consultation now.

Dr. Ila Gupta at IVF India center Gurgaon is a superb doctor. she is experienced and her main area of practice is infertility treatment. I would suggest you to consult her and am sure you will not regret

Hi all,

I went to dr. Sonia Mallick. She seems nice however her timings and visit days may not necessarily match the days when you medically need to be attended which meant that other junior doctors may attend you which is frustrating. Hence I stopped going to her clinic. The junior dr. vandana seems technically sound but rude in her approach. For these doctors, we may be one of the thousands of patients they treat but for the patients, they are the only doctor we would want to rest our faith upon. Imagine a patient who is emotionally drained, physically tired of waiting for her turn and probably financially drained too, approaching a doctor who has no patience to attend her to give her atleast the minimum assurance required. I left my MNC job to ensure I made myself available to these doctors who inspite of giving appointments, would fail to attend the patients on time ,day in and day out.

I yesterday had the first ever IVF results which was negative. I am disappointed and completely have broken down to pieces. I had rested all my hope onto this. To proceed with another IVF or any similar costly treatment is almost out of reach. I am approaching 37 in next few months which is alarming.
    Prior to this I had only one IUI done which was of course a failure too.

I am not sure whom to approach and clueless of what should be my next decision. I lost faith in everyone including in my fate and almighty.

I read about some kerela ayurveda or alternative treatment which I had read somewhere in one of the forums here. I failed to dind it now. can anyone help me with the name of that medicine .

Hi all,

just a FYI..

as soon as I posted my previous post, I found the kerela clinic- ponnanpoosari infertility centre, for the people who might need it.

Thanks.

My friend recently underwent a treatment at Southend Fertility and IVF clinic has successfuly concieved. Southend has its branches all over South Delhi. My friend was treated by Dr. Vandana Bhatia and has been very happy with the way everything was carried out. So, I would highly recommend Southend to any foreign resident who is facing any kind of issue in concieving.

Cermit's Avatar Junior Member
    Maybe you need to find the right partner for that?

Yeah, this should help you. It's not that easy to find a person with the same interests as yours. But it can be easier with online dating. If you want to try out online dating then you can try out this bbw chat app. Read the review about it to make sure that it's the best choice for you. Good luck.