+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Easy Birthday Party Games for Kids

How to entertain kids at birthday parties? Which party games do kids find interesting? Which are the best musical party games for kids?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 20-06-2014 at 04:45 PM.

clearly old games are the best --

1. STATUE : On the Music and when it stops all will be in statue mode, the ones who move is out.

2. PARTNER RACE: tie 1 leg of each partner and let such tied partner race -- or do a task in home.

3. COMPLETE THE PICTURE -- draw a tail to donkey picture, or put up a eye to fish --- child is blindfolded and they have to complete the picture made on a large chart paper pasted on a wall.

4. STRAW GAMES -- pick up pop corn from one bowl and throw in other-- in one minute, or pick up beads and pass in other.

6. CLAY GAMES are also fun-- give them some clay and ask to make the best and worst things.... just ROTL with their creations!!

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Great post @Seemsagra..
    Where games are concerned, I also believe that the old ones are the best!
    See this link : http://www.indiaparenting.com/raisin...-for-kids.html
    It has other very simple but lot of fun games that we can make our kids play..

I wanted to organize a party for my son but he asked me for Video Games for PS4. I did not think it was a good idea so I gifted him with the catalog for finding the best games.