+ Reply to Thread

Thread: long term goals for investing

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

long term goals for investing

What factors should I consider before starting to invest for my child? What are long term goals that affect the investment decisions? I want to secure my child's future financially. Please advise.

It is always advisable to start saving as early as possible and we need proper planning for that. For planning we should understand how much money would be required for the child’s school education, higher studies, wedding, etc. The other important factor we need to remember is the expected rate of inflation and its effect on the value of our returns.

long-term goals refers to the money required for undergoing a professional course abroad, capital required for a business venture, money required for wedding, etc. Investment in the stock markets could be a best choice for your child’s long-term plan but the level of risk is higher and so are the returns.

investment in equities offer higher returns. Long-term goals can be achieved by putting your money into investments. endowment type plans, public provident fund-type low-return plans, etc., should be a least priority item on your investment list if you need to fight inflation on your returns.real estate-type investments for long-term goals is also a good idea. plan them in such a way that you can exit the investment at least two years before the actual need.

I just came across this platform and read the olymp trade review and it was so astonishing. I was so skeptical about trying this platform out but now I don’t have to worry about it anymore. You guys should also read it out first before seeing it for yourself.

Maybe you should have a look at trading? In my opinion, this online activity grows in popularity because everybody tries to earn money at home. If you are interested in it, you should read about Olymptrade on the page here. It will give you the start information.

You can invest in your child education but you never new where he/she want to study or become a cricket star so instead you can start your company so you can provide all the support to make your child's dream true. I would suggest to incorporate your company in Singapore for max tax benefits.

I needed long term goals for investing so I decided to learn Jim Cramer's investing style as he is the most successful investor. He has helped so many people reach their highest potentials.

You will find all the information and details about the best white label trading platform online by clicking on the link of https://exante.technology in the description box down below. You guys will not regret using their services for sure, they are literally the best ones out there.

If you want to secure your child's future financially, you need to start saving money right now. But in that case, you need to have a pretty good income.

That's true, it's really important to save some money for your child's future. Since I became a parent, I started trading with the Immediate Profit system to get additional income and all this side income I save on my account to make sure that my daughter will have a bright future and a good education.