+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dangers of Kids Having Unsupervised Computer Access

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Dangers of Kids Having Unsupervised Computer Access

What is the right age to introduce computers and internet to children? How can parents supervise the computer usage in children? How to teach internet safety to children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 17-06-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Hi, I think this is a very relevant point which you have taken up and must be discussed by the parents. Today internet is available in every house making the world a few steps closer to your children. Now-a-days children are often stuck to computers or laptops and we do not really look what they might be exactly doing. But it is necessary that we take interest in what our children are doing or watching on the computers. Children are innocent and can be pulled into unwanted things easily, therefore it is necessary that we have a supervised computer access about that.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, we always see that children sit on computers and play games, learn from different informational websites, interact socially and even watch videos. All these things are good but they are not always good. There might be pros and cons both for letting your children have access to the computer and internet. At times there might be potential harm and certain risks to you children if you are not supervising what your children do on the computer. It is necessary that you make a safer environment for your children once you start understanding the pros and cons of computer.

Sneha Rathod's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello, internet is informational but also has some disadvantages like having some pictures which have sexual content which might not be right for their age and they shouldn’t be watching that. They might also see some picture which have privacy rights clearing house. Children might also get unwanted information and learn unwanted activities from the internet. Hence it is necessary that they use the computer under supervision and saving your children from learning anything which is not necessary for their age. Internet can also expose children to illegal activities and dangerous activities which can put him into trouble.

Today there are so many social networking sites available where children share their personal information to the world which they should not be doing. There are several risks which are related to these sites where the children share their information as in today’s world all of the information can be misused by anyone for any purpose and can put your child into trouble. There are several cyber-crimes happening all over the world and it might not take time for a criminal to reach your child by the information and hence it is necessary that the children are allowed to access computers under supervision only.

I agree with the above point as all this personal information can help the criminal to reach the child and also use them or assault them without you knowing about it. It is also possible that knowingly or unknowingly the child might also share any financial information online and also give access to the financial accounts or even might share a credit card number unknowingly, therefore it is our responsibility as parents to check what our children are doing on the computer and prevent them from going into the wrong direction. It is necessary to keep a watch on their activities online.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Today cyberbullying has increased a lot and reached to another level. Here innocent children are harassed online through social networking sites, chat rooms, emails and even through text messaging. Many of the parents have complained about this and children are forced into all these things either by blackmailing or threatening them by something which might scare them. In other case the child also might become a bully and start harassing his peers or other children and doing exactly same things which were done to him. It is better to have your child supervised when he is using the computer so that he does not become a victim of cyber bully.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Along with all the problem today are occurring due to internet there are several other problems also apart from the internet which can cause harm to your child if they are not supervised. If they sit on the computer for too long or improperly they might tend to develop the computer vision syndrome. This syndrome is caused due to excessive use of computers and laptops where children have to strain their eyes on the monitor to focus and this can cause strain in the eyes and even fatigue. Some children also suffer from Myopia which is called as nearsightedness.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree that all these syndromes and diseases can affect the child and hence it is necessary that the child has a parental supervision and even a specific time to operate the computer and the time limit should not exceed. While sitting on the computer also it is necessary that he sits straight and his hands and legs are relaxed on the floor. Sitting continuously in one place on the computer is not going to work, there need to be several breaks so that the child moves freely and gives rest to his eyes.

i feel that when we co relate studies to real things it becomes more interesting and at the same time it stays in our mind forever, co realating things with daily activities makes the concepts concrete in your mind and nowadays things have changed a lot and the technology that the kids are exposed to is astonishing,if kids make proper use of technology there is nothing like it.So however hard you try you wont be able to restrict there use of computer so inculcating right values will make them use it only for right purposes

Actually, there are many opportunities to restrict Internet access to children with the help of different kid filters. But it's not the only thing you should worry about while using the internet. Well, not only children use it after all. Take a look at an article about vpn 360 for pc here. Such services are must-have for users and I think no one will disagree with it.

It is important that parents identify taboos for the child and explain what can not be done in the computer and what is possible.
    Children most like to watch movies, cartoons, play . So choose online platforms for kids to do this

My son is 17 years old. His hobby for several years is Destiny 2 . My son became more responsible and learned to plan his day
    The point of the game is saving the world. I don't mind my son getting into this game. To help him in the game, buy the service to raise the level of Destiny 2 https://d2-recovery.com/
    Playing with experienced players, my son improves his skills.

Good afternoon! It's an important question to discuss. My daughter is 5 and the only thing she is interested in the computer is drawing. I have presented her with an iPad with a pen and she is in love with it! She always asks me to print her works, cause she wants to create a portfolio of her beautiful pictures. Thanks to mrdepot.ca for high-quality printer cartridges for a pleasant price! I appreciate your service!

I completely agree with the information provided in this article about the Dangers of Kids Having Unsupervised Computer Access. I also think that children 翻墙 should be get away from phones as well.

This is such a controversial issue at the moment. Let me explain why. In our time, everything is developing very quickly, a lot of new communications and technology.
    If a computer used to be a rarity, now schools teach using computers, but I completely agree that it is harmful to health. And it turns out a vicious circle of some kind
    I know this from my own experience, because I work in the writing service and every day I communicate with students and sometimes I hear many complaints that the state of health, namely the eyes, is getting worse.
    In our service https://www.wiseessays.com/college-essay, writers also work all day at the computer, but we try to protect their health as much as possible, put protections, take rest and, of course, prevention.
    But with small children, it is certainly more difficult here.

MyAssignmentHelpNow provides assignment help service to the students of Australia...We are well known and most demanding writing service provider over there. If you are looking for the best writing service provider over there, then we are the one-stop-shop for you. assignment help

Remarkable post. I enjoyed examining your articles. This is to a great degree a magnificent investigated for me. I have bookmarked it and I am suspecting examining new articles. new fantasy app

If you have the questions What is the right age to introduce computers and the internet to children? How can parents supervise computer usage in children? Then first get VPN免费 and visit the website I will recommend you for answers.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiaParenting
    What is the right age to introduce computers and internet to children? How can parents supervise the computer usage in children? How to teach internet safety to children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    service host sysmain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast