+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What clothes to wear to the gym?

Cool What clothes to wear to the gym?

Hi. I am planning to start going to a gym from next week to lose weight. I am very worried about looking weird in front of everyone as I dont know how to work out. What kind of clothes should I wear to the gym? At home I normally wear punjabis (indian dresses). Will i look very funny if I wear that while working out? Or should i buy some track pants and tops? Problem is that I dont find my size very easily as i am very fat.

please tell me what clothes should moms wear to a gym. Thanks.

Better do yoga at home. You will lose weight within one year. After that you won't have worries on what to wear to a gym.

I would say there is nothing to ashamed of. Its your body and you should love it. Wear track pants and gym vests and once you start losing weight, you'll start to feel better and confident.

Hello girls! I ordered some Ryderwear leggings from the company. We liked it very much! When I ordered, I was skeptical, I thought that something stretching would come that could only be worn at home. In fact, the pants turned out to be superb, they fit perfectly. Sewn well, the fabric is pleasant, does not wrinkle, fit perfectly, slim. In summer, in not very hot weather, it’s just that.

Convenience is one of the main criteria for choosing a sports uniform, but still, fitness clothing should correspond to the direction. After all, you will not come in a wrestling uniform to squash, and in boots - to yoga. The guys from the nfl shop https://nfl-shop.pissedconsumer.com/...r-service.html sell excellent quality sports equipment.

Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog posts. I hope you will post again soon. Thank you very much for the useful information.
    mapquest directions