Dear all,

Iam Julie mom of a teenage son,my husband is working in abroad,he loves us so much and taking care of us a lot.my son name is berin, he is my only son and his age is 17 now , as we are living in a rent flat and it is small we used to sleep together,he always sleep with me from his little age.he normally put his hand over my belly when sleeping.but last week one day early morning i found his pants wet , i smelled that and i found it is semen and he ejaculated , and first time iam seeing this from my son.so i wake up him and asked him about that what happened ? and is this the first time?he got afraid and his hands and body got shivered , he said i dont know.may be he thought i will punish him.after some time i sit with him and told him i will not beat you, and this is normal change in your body, so please tell me is this first day you are ejaculating?and what happened ? he told me , mom please dont beat me ,i will tell the true, dont tell to dad about this.i told him ok no problem i will never beat you and i will never mistake you.

after that he told , last night after i sleeped he touched my butts , at that time his penis starts hardened and again and again he touched my butts, he got pain in his penis.after some time the semen came outside from his penis.and this is the first day and first time.he felt guilty in touching my body.he used to touch my butts during night from last one year and that ejaculation is first time for him,so he afraid so much of me.

what iam thinking is , All he done for what , he just wants to know what will happen to his penis when touching my body.i told him no problem, its ok , its normal for a boy and girl.you are now growing up with proper health.and i adviced him for some time and kissed him and said my son i love you soo much.dont be afraid of me.

But from the next day , he stops talking more with me,also he will talk to me if he wants something,now he is not eating properly,going to sleep early and getting wake up late.always afraid of me.not sharing any of his study matters with me.

already i tried to make him sleep in a seperate room (in hall)as my friends suggested me, he cried a lot for the full night and he did'nt sleep properly.he is crying and telling that i did'nt done any mistake but you are seperating me .(like that he is feeling that iam trying to make him seperate) .

but normally he is very good boy,studying well,obeying me in all respects,but now i dont know how to get him back and how to advice him.as he is my loving son i cant able to beat him or use hard words.also i am not feeling bad or something about that he touched my body also.but what i want is just to make him active and smart as before.

for my knowledge what he done is ok, and his body is growing properly also he dont know to masterbate.

please give me your advice and informations about this.

is masterbation is ok to do from this age?

shall i teach him to mastermate?(in some other name as a 'massage for penis ' when he is getting pain in his penis)

how to advice him ?

what kind of foods i have to give for him?

how to make him active and smart again?

thanks and waiting for replies

Julie