+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing Laminate Flooring in House

I am so excited to finally be sharing this amazing post with you today. Remember the huge, enormous, life-taking-over-renovation project that we tackled this summer?!? Or at least, do you remember me referring to it several times but not really sharing much about it yet? Black taps limescale have a new, modern look to them that homeowners love. After time, however, that look can start to diminish. Homeowners that have hard water may discover that their bowl seems to have a white film over it, and that it only looks like it is clean if it is wet.

I also had a lot of cool ideas when I was planning a new interior in the apartment, but in practice it turned out to be very bad. The color of the walls turned out to be too saturated and dark, old furniture and new renovations look awkward ... My family and I are already used to this environment, but I don't know what to do until I can save money for new renovations.

You can always update the interior of your home and correct what you don't like. Yes, it takes time to change the color of the walls or change the flooring, but maybe your rooms just lack new blankets, throw pillows and candles? There are many effective tips on the Internet about such topics. For example, on one of the interior design forums, I read about real estate presets, these are tools that allow you to see your familiar home atmosphere from a slightly different angle.

jeefyg's Avatar Junior Member
    we provide premium garage floor epoxy in Dunwoody, GA if you're near there!

Cali's Avatar Junior Member
    I had a great service experience with Johns Creek Garage Floors, you can check them out too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12