+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good fertility centre in chennai - please recommend

Good fertility centre in chennai - please recommend

Hi All,

Can anyone please recommend a good fertility centre in chennai? Any feedback/ reviews on srushti fertility centre? I would appreciate if you could get back to me with your comments

Regards,
    Lakshmi

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Lakshmi,

One of my best friends in Chennai went to Iswarya Fertility Centre and conceived with frozen ICSI there. She has only good things to say about them..but others who had trouble conceiving said that they are money minded.. SO i guess it depends on how comfortable you feel in the first consultation.. go for a consult there, but see if they just push you to do tests and unnecessary thingss.. then decide..

Thank you Malti Shankar. I will try iswariya but read a lot of negative reviews so not sure but as you said i will consult them and see how it feels

Anyone had successfull pregnancies at Srushti fertility centre? I am planning to visit srushti and apollo( dr sarat). I would appreciate if you could give me your reviews if you had visited these clinics.

Hey Lakshmi,
    You should try Morpheus Meenakshi International IVF center, Chennai, Dr. Vijayalakshmi has more than 10 years experience in fertility stream.
    You can also visit their site: morpheusivf.com to make inquiry for free consultation.
    If you are going to try then please add here your feed back about this center.
    Take care.

Dear Lakshmi,

Hope you are in your good health.

As per your question, i can help you by suggesting 2 doctors in chennai and you can also see the patients feedback for these doctors onto their online profiles as well.

1.Dr. Sarojaa Ponnaiyan

2.Dr.Hemalatha Pugalendhi
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 29-04-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Hi! try http: // www. ivf-india .in / its good.