+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Day Care in Lajpat Nagar or nearby

Day Care in Lajpat Nagar or nearby

I am looking for day care for my 1 yr and 4 months old baby. Have not found any suitable one in my area, either they are not neat or one caretaker takes care of 7-8 children. Pls. share details if you have personal experience with any day care in this area or nearby.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Kangaroo Kids in New Friends Colony is nice.. great ambiance and space.. but caretakers are a little less in number.. little improvement is required with regards to cleanliness but it does justice to the brand name..

Mother's Pride in Malviya Nagar is great. they have such amazing educational and fun annual shows for the kids.. they have 1 attendant for every 5 kids.. AC rooms, pick up and drop, etc.

Kiddies Corner in Lajpat Nagar is decent.. they dont have a high number of caretakers - only 1 for every 10 students.. but they have a lot of fun activities like abacus,karate,dance,playgyms, book reading, art n crafts; lunch facilities; airconditioned rooms, etc. you should just go and see if you think you can accept the low rate of caretakers, then go for them..